Admissions - The Great Eastern International Public School
School is a second home and an ideal blend of true educational qualities, adequate co-curricular and extra-curricular activities that lead to the tremendous creative growth of the young pupils.
In TGEIPS we have being committed to create both formal and informal settings to facilitate the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs and habits among its pupils. This holistic and educational setups has a formative effect on the way pupils think, feel or act to achieve both academic and extra excellence at the highest standards.
Each classroom and educator s guidance offers engaging and culturally relevant curriculum that builds the students interest and abilities. TGEIPS is committed to provide 21st centuries global standard education enable the students to promote the diversity, justice, human rights and democratic practices for the transformation of self society and nation.
It is a matter of great delight to know that you are very much interested in admitting and sending your child to TGEIPS.
We are sure you have gone through the facilities and infrastructure that the management has provided in school. These excellent facilities are supported by the Committed Management members, a team of dedicated, highly qualified and experienced principal and teachers.
Parents are requested to go through the pages of school calendar and homework diary to acquaint with our aims, objectives, rules, discipline and vision. We are very much happy to provide a beautiful environment where your wards grow, learn, study, play and participate in all activities of the school in order to groom and grow to become responsible citizens.
We solicit your (parent’s) generous, gracious, valuable and positive guidelines to the betterment of the institution to achieve excellence on par with global standard.
- Admission to all Classes are subject to vacancy and are done on first-cum-first-served basis. Admissions are open to all children irrespective of Caste, Religion, Race, Community.
- The admissions are strictly based on age criteria and in accordance with the rules and regulations of the CBSE boards.
- Children seeking admission must be -
- Pre-Nursery / Montessori
- Minimum 3 years of age
- Minimum 4 years of age
- Minimum 5 Years of age and completion of L.K.G
- I Standard
- Minimum 5 Years 10 Months of age and completion of Nursery Education.
- II Standard Onwards
- Production of previous school certificates and to write an Aptitude Test.
- Step 1
- Pre-Application forms are issued and are needed to be submitted by given date along with a copy of birth certificate.
- Step 2
- Selection is strictly followed on the basis of candidate’s age, siblings if any, studying in the school, minority status, and proximity to the school.
- Step 3
- Admission is confirmed only on payment of fees.
- Step 4
- In all cases, the discretion of the Principal/Management is final and binding.
For Admissions Contact
- Admission Heads
- Mr. Bharath
- Mr. Lokesh
- Nursery / Montessori
- Kindergarten-I (KG-1 / LKG)
- Kindergarten-II (KG-2 / UKG)