- 080 2324 5299 / 5266
- Admissions - The Great Eastern International Public School
- Admission to all Classes are subject to vacancy and are done on first-cum-first-served basis. Admissions are open to all children irrespective of Caste, Religion, Race, Community.
- The admissions are strictly based on age criteria and in accordance with the rules and regulations of the CBSE boards.
- Children seeking admission must be -
- Pre-Nursery / Montessori
- Minimum 3 years of age
- Minimum 4 years of age
- Minimum 5 Years of age and completion of L.K.G
- I Standard
- Minimum 5 Years 10 Months of age and completion of Nursery Education.
- II Standard Onwards
- Production of previous school certificates and to write an Aptitude Test.
- Step 1
- Pre-Application forms are issued and are needed to be submitted by given date along with a copy of birth certificate.
- Step 2
- Selection is strictly followed on the basis of candidate’s age, siblings if any, studying in the school, minority status, and proximity to the school.
- Step 3
- Admission is confirmed only on payment of fees.
- Step 4
- In all cases, the discretion of the Principal/Management is final and binding.
- Nursery / Montessori
- Kindergarten-I (KG-1 / LKG)
- Kindergarten-II (KG-2 / UKG)
(Age Group 3-5 yrs)
Age Group 6-9 yrs
Age Group 10-13 yrs
Age Group 13-16 yrs