About - The Great Eastern International Public School
School is a second home and an ideal blend of true educational qualities, adequate co-curricular and extra-curricular activities that lead to the tremendous creative growth of the young pupils.
In TGEIPS we have being committed to create both formal and informal settings to facilitate the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs and habits among its pupils. This holistic and educational setups has a formative effect on the way pupils think, feel or act to achieve both academic and extra excellence at the highest standards.
Each classroom and educator s guidance offers engaging and culturally relevant curriculum that builds the students interest and abilities. TGEIPS is committed to provide 21st centuries global standard education enable the students to promote the diversity, justice, human rights and democratic practices for the transformation of self society and nation.
It is a matter of great delight to know that you are very much interested in admitting and sending your child to TGEIPS.
We are sure you have gone through the facilities and infrastructure that the management has provided in school. These excellent facilities are supported by the Committed Management members, a team of dedicated, highly qualified and experienced principal and teachers.
Parents are requested to go through the pages of school calendar and homework diary to acquaint with our aims, objectives, rules, discipline and vision. We are very much happy to provide a beautiful environment where your wards grow, learn, study, play and participate in all activities of the school in order to groom and grow to become responsible citizens.
We solicit your (parent’s) generous, gracious, valuable and positive guidelines to the betterment of the institution to achieve excellence on par with global standard.
- Medium of Instruction - ENGLISH
- Being a language of scientific knowledge, we can be benefited from the technological advancement of other countries by reading English. Therefore TGEIPS has been following English as it is very much suitable as the medium of instruction.
- Mode of Education - Co-Ed.
- Most schools have been co-educational for a long time. There is no reason to educate males & females separately before the age of puberty. Hence TGEIPS has incorporated co-education as the mode of education.
- Curriculum - CBSE
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by Union Government of India. CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. There are approximately 19,316 schools in India and 211 schools in 25 foreign countries affiliated to the CBSE. And TGEIPS is one among them.
- School Timings
- 8:45 am - 3:45 pm
- Principal Office
- 080-2324 5299
- Admission Heads
- Mr. Bharath & Mr. Lokesh - Phone : 7338648664
- Nursery / Montessori
- Kindergarten-I (KG-1 / LKG)
- Kindergarten-II (KG-2 / UKG)